Following on from the Government announcement in relation to the reopening of Golf in Ireland, we are looking forward to welcoming you all back to the club on April 26th.
We will still be offering Luttrellstown @ Home will continue each week.
Stay positive, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you all again very soon.
Last updated 30/03/2021
Luttrellstown Castle Resort
The health and well-being of our members, guests, clients and visitors and the team at Luttrellstown Castle Resort is always a top priority. Following the national guidelines put in place by the Irish Government around Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) across all sectors for everyone in the country, we have increased our precautionary measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus so that we can continue to welcome you, to enjoy your visit/stay at Luttrellstown Castle Resort as long as it is safe to do so.
We are actively monitoring all updates and guidelines from the Irish Government Departments, the HSE, public health authorities and the World Health Organisation relating to the coronavirus.
We have a dedicated and experienced team who meet regularly and brief the wider Luttrellstown team on any updates. The team will oversee the implementation of the increased prevention measures which have been enhanced by our own internal procedures for everyone coming in and out of the resort, including guests, suppliers, contractors and members of the Luttrellstown Castle Resort team. These include:
- Sanitiser stations in place at entry points to the resort;
- All rooms and suites are fully sanitised following each guest departure;
- We have increased our sanitizing schedule in public areas;
- Each table is cleaned with medical grade sanitiser after every sitting in all of our bars and restaurants;??
- All crockery is cleaned at over 80-degree Celsius after every use;
- Resort-wide procedures have been put in place which are updated on a regular basis and all are briefed on an ongoing basis;
- Online safety training has been carried out with all team members and is ongoing
- Back to work questionnaire enforced – to identify team members who have been on leave and who may have visited a “Hot Spot”, these members are advised to contact the HSE and self-isolate.
- Working Safely Together document issued to all team members
- HR Covid 19 Policy in place
We are taking these precautions very seriously, and we would please ask everyone coming in and out of the resort to support these measures at all times during their visit to the resort.
We have a great team here at Luttrellstown Castle Resort and we will continue to take every step necessary to make every member, visitor, clients and guest’s stay comfortable and enjoyable.
We are very supportive of all measures put in place to minimise the spread of this infection, and our team are on standby to answer any questions guests may have.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Luttrellstown Castle Resort during 2020 and beyond.